Terms & Condition
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions about electronic records. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Membership Eligibility: Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc., are not eligible to use the website. If you are a minor, i.e. under 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the www.setindiabiz.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on the website, such a transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years
- Communications: When You use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records. You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may share with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Platform For Transaction And Communication: The website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Setindiabiz.com cannot be a party to or control any transaction between the website's users.
- Charges: There are membership charges on the website, and it is not free. It depends on the plan or service you choose to avail. setindiabiz.com reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, at its sole discretion, we may introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the website. In such an event, we reserve the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the website, and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including those in India, for making payments to Setindiabiz Private Limited.
- Use Of The Website
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or another automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to the website, or any other customer, including any account on the website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of setindiabiz.com on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any setindiabiz's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or setindiabiz's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to setindiabiz.com.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website or with any other person's use of the website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the website or any service offered on or through the website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law, including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers found on or through the website, including payment for services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the website. You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the website. The recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We disapprove of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the website.
- We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
Trademark, Copyright And Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Setindiabiz Private Limited. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on the Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly. You must not assist any other person in doing so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is considered commercial use for this clause.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below.
- Concerned Person Name - Sanjeev Kumar
- Company Name: Setindiabiz Private Limited
- Company Address: AG-7, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi - 110088
- Phone: +91-9899600605
- Email: email@example.com
- Timings: Mon to Sat (9:30 to 18:30)
If we decide to change the Terms and Conditions, we will post those changes on this page.