Fee for Trademark Filing in India
Simple & Clear Pricing. No Hidden Charges
Trademark Filing Service
- Free Consultation ? We offer free consultation on the process and documentation for trademark filing in India in all our packages. Our experienced IPR Advisors are available for consultation through phone or email.
- Trademark Availability Search ? We conduct trademark availability searches in the public database, as available at the portal of the Indian Trademark Office. The search is conducted in the relevant class as per the description of goods or services in which the TM is used.
- Classification of Trademark? ? A trademark or brand may be registered in the most relevant class for the goods or services for which the IPR protection is desired. There are 45 classes in which class 1 to 33 is for Goods and Class 35 to 45 is for respective services. Our team helps you to identify the most appropriate class of Trademark
- Drafting of User Affidavit ? At the time of filing a Trademark Application, the user date of the TM is filled in the application form to claim Prior User of the Mark. In support of such a claim, the applicant needs to submit an affidavit, and we draft the required affidavit for you.
- Attorney Authorisation Draft ? For filing the Trademark Application, we would need authorisation in the name of our panel trademark attorney(s). The TM Authorisation is in the form of a Power of Attorney to be executed on proper stamp paper and notarised.
- Filing of Trademark Application ? The trademark application is filed online with proper description and classification, the user affidavit, attorney authorisation and image of device or logo if applicable. The government fee to be paid depends on the applicant type.
*Our Professional Fee-Only, The government fee and taxes on an actual basis. Request a formal quotation.
- Dedicated Support Staff ? We assign a dedicated relationship manager to assist you in registering and enforcing trademarks, copyright, and patent. In addition, our customer care team is always available to help.
- Tracking of TM Application ? After filing the trademark application, we keep track of the departmental processing of the trademark and suggest the appropriate steps to be taken by the applicant in response to departmental action.
- Alert on Examination Report ? The applications filed before the trademark department is examined by the trademark examiner, which results in the issuance of an examination report. We keep track of the issuance of the examination report and alert our customers once it is issued.
- Priority Processing
- Affordable Compliance Services
Table Of Content
The Intellectual Rights that can be categorised as a trademark may be many. However, some of the most common examples of types of trademarks are presented below. Click here to read more
The most important trademark is your Business Name, You must protect it immediately before someone else steals it.
Logo of the Company
The logo is the image, artwork or emblems of your business. For Logo Registration, submit a high-resolution JPEG Image
Brands of The Company
The products of business are known by their independent name. It may be a wordmark or a device mark (image).
Punchline Or Slogan
Punchline or Slogan, like "Ye Dil Mange More" of Pepsi, can be protected by registering the trademark in India.
The domain names are also capable of registration under the Trademark Law. It brings a lot. of protection, and u must get it
If a sound is unique to your business like the Airtel ringtone or ICICI jingle, then ensure to register it as Sound Mark
Wondering How to Start a Business.
Our startup advisors are available to answer all your queries on the requirements, step-wise process, cost and the documents required to set up a business.
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise
- Link for Public Search of TM,
- How to do Trademark Serach,
- Trademark Attorney Search Report
- “TM” – It is used when an application for Brand Registration, Trademark Registration, Logo Registration, Punchline Registration is filed.
- “(R)” – This symbol is used when the Trademark Office issues the certificate of trademark registration
- For Individual and HUF – Rs 4500/-
- For Registered Startup under Startup India Initiative and MSME -Rs 4500/-
- For all other applicants like companies/LLP etc. – Rs 9000/-