Everything You Need To Start Your Business
Simple & Clear Pricing. No Hidden Charges
Easily Startup in India
- Two Digital Signature ? The application for Incorporation of the Company is a 100% online process, and the Spice Form need to be signed with the DSC of the Promoters. Making DSC is the first step.
- DIN For Two Directors ? Every director is allotted a Unique Identification Number by the MCA, known as Director Identification Number (DIN). In addition, our package includes the issuance of two DINs during the incorporation process.
- Name Approval of Company ? The new company’s name needs to be unique and should not be the same or similar to an already existing company or trademark. For the name approval by the ROC, a separate application in the name of the RUN Application is filed.
- Memorandum of Association ? The MOA is one of the basic incorporation documents that set out the object for which a company has been incorporated, the authorised capital, and the amount of paid-up capital the promoters have subscribed to.
- Articles of Association ? The Articles of Association (AOA) of a company is the internal constitution for the company that sets the rules and regulations for the management and administration of the company.
- Professional Certification ? The Spice Plus Form, e-MOA, and e-AOA are signed by the promoters and must be further certified by a practicing professional such as a High Court Advocate, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary.
- Filing of Spice Plus Form ? Spice Plus form is prescribed for filing an application to the ROC for Incorporation of a Company in India. In the Spice+ Form, the promoters ID and Address proof along with MOA and AOA are filed for the approval of the ROC.
- Certificate of Incorporation ? Issuance of the Certificate of Incorporation is the conclusive proof of Registration of Company with the ROC. The Spic Plus application with professional Certification is filed with MCA for company incorporation.
- Company e-PAN & TAN ? The Pan Number and TAN for a company are generated at its incorporation and are printed on its Certificate of Incorporation. The Income Tax Department issues e-Pan and e-Tan these days, and no physical; card or letter is sent.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager ? We assign a dedicated relationship manager to assist the startup in meeting their legal and Tax Compliance. In addition, our customer care team is always available to assist.
- Bank A/c Opening Support ? We have partnered with Razorpay to facilitate the Current A/c Opening with the nearest ICICI or RBL Bank. As Per RBI and Banks are independent to accept or reject an application, our role is limited to referring the case to the respective Banker.
- Cloud Based Invoicing Software ? In partnership with Zoho, we provide our customers a Free Cloud-Based GST Ready Invoicing Software.
- Free Payroll Software (Upto 10 Employees) ? The payroll software shall remain free for up to ten employees.
- Priority Processing ? The GOLD Pack customers receive prority processing of orders above silver of basic pack.
- Affordable Compliance Services ? Setindiabiz is committed to providing online affordable compliance services.
Table Of Content
Minimum Two Person: Register your company in India with at least two persons to act as the initial shareholder & director. The company can have up to 200 shareholders & 15 directors. The same person can become a director as well as shareholders.
Wondering How to Start a Business.
Our startup advisors are available to answer all your queries on the requirements, step-wise process, cost and the documents required to set up a business.
The income tax for companies ranges from 15% to 30%, depending on the case. There are two categories of companies as mentioned below.
A. Newly Incorporated Company: A company incorporated on or after 1st October 2019, and that does not claim any other concession, deduction, exemption under the income tax act, the tax rate is as under
|Particulars||Manufacturing Company||Other Company|
10% on tax
10% on tax
4% on tax & cess
4% on tax & Cess
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise
Company incorporation certificate is provided as a pdf document by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). MCA only provides a soft copy of the incorporation certificate.
To open the Bank Account of the Company, we shall be giving you all the documents. You need to submit the Certificate of Incorporation. The Bankers seek a copy of MOA & AOA, Copy of ePan and the KYC document of the directors. They also insist on the proof of the registered address and the board resolution. We would support you for the opening of the Bank Account of your Company.
For incorporation of a Pvt Ltd company under the companies act, 2013, any one document from below list of the document is acceptable as Identity Proof of the director or shareholder
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Statement or Passbook with the transaction entry.
- Electricity Bill in the name of the promoter.
- Telephone bill, or any other Mobile Bill.
- Utility bill in the name of promoters like Gas Bill.
- DIR-2, Consent from all the director pfd | word | Creat Online.
- Declaration of Promoter – Non-Deposit pdf | word | Create Online
The entire process and documentation are different for a company with foreign shareholding. We have a separate team that takes care of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Cases. You may navigate to the relevant page for more information on FDI or how a foreign corporation can open an office/ company in India.
FDI is generally allowed in most of the sectors for Starting Business by a foreign investor and however for strategic reasons and internal security following sectors are prohibited for the foreign investors.
- Lottery Business including Government /private lottery, online lotteries, etc.,
- Gambling and Betting including casinos etc.,
- Chit fund/ Nidhi company,
- Trading in Transferable Development Rights (TDRs),
- Real Estate Business or Construction of Farm Houses
- Manufacturing of Cigars, cheroots, cigarettes, of tobacco or tobacco substitutes,
- Sectors not opened to private sector investment e.g. Atomic Energy, Railway; etc.,
In India there are various types of business which can be set up such as a proprietorship, partnership, one person company, LLP, society, trust etc. However the foreign exchange management act allows a foreign investor to invest in India only in following categories of entities. A foreign investor thus can not invest in a One Person Company, Proprietorship, Partnership Firms. The investment in society, trust and section 8 company or any other association of person is permitted subject to compliance of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP),
- Private Limited Company (PLC),
- Public Limited Company (PLC),
- Section 8 Company (However with compliance of FCRA),
Following types of foreign entities can invest in India without any restriction provided the sector is open for investment either under automatic route or approval route.
- Foreign Company,
- Body Corporate Incorporated Outside India
- Non Resident India(NRI)/Person of Indian Origin(PIO)
Yes, to promote free and fair trade, indian parliament passed The Competition Act, 2002, under which an apex body to decide the case of complaint relating to anti-competitive agreements and abuse of dominant position was established as the Competition Commission of India.
A foreign citizen or a foreign corporation can operate a business in India only in following manners
- By setting up a company or LLP as per prevailing FDI Policy
- As a foreign company by registering a Branch Office or Liaison office
- To execute a project you may register a project office
A Private Limited Company is incorporated with a physical address as the registered office of the newly registered Pvt Ltd company. Following are the list of the documents which is acceptable as proof of premises where the registered office of the company is situated. The address premises proof should not be older than two months.
- Electricity Bill,
- Gas Bill,
- Telephone Bill,
- Mobile Bill
- NOC from the owner