GST Registration Pricing
- Free Consultation
- Online GST Registration
- Everything from Basic Pack
- MSME Registration
- Everyhing from Silver Pack+
- Six Month of GST Return Filing
Table Of Content
|S.No||Registration will confer the following advantages to a taxpayer|
Tax Payer is legally recognized as a supplier of goods or services.
GST Registration legally authorize the tax payer to collect tax from his customers and pass on the credit of the taxes paid on the goods or services supplied to the purchasers/ recipients.
Registered Tax Payer can claim input tax credit of taxes paid and can utilize the same for payment of taxes due on supply of goods or services.
GST Registration allows seamless flow of Input Tax Credit from suppliers to recipients at the national level
Where threshold is of ₹ 10 lakh for both goods & services
Where threshold is of ₹ 20 lakh for both goods & services
- Arunachal Pradesh
Threshold is ₹ 20 lakh for services & ₹ 40 lakh for goods
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- All other States
Online Information & Database
NRI, Exporters & Importers
- PAN Based Registration
- 100% Online Process
- One State – One GST Registration
- State Specific Registration
- One PAN Multiple GST Number
- Common GSTN Portal
Business Vertical: However, a business entity with separate business verticals (as defined in section 2 (18) of the CGST Act, 2017) in a state may obtain separate registration for each business verticals.
SEZ: Further, a unit in SEZ or an SEZ developer needs to obtain separate registration necessarily. Registration under GST is not tax specific which means that there is a single registration for all the taxes, i.e. CGST, SGST/UTGST, IGST and cesses
Standardization of procedures: Strict timelines have been stipulated for the completion of different stages of the GST Registration Process. An application has to be submitted online through the common portal (GSTN) within thirty days from when the liability to register arose.
Casual Dealer & Non Residents: The casual and non-resident taxable persons need to apply at least five days before the commencement of the business. For transferee of a business as going concerned, the liability to register arises on the date of transfer.
Wondering How to Start a Business.
Our startup advisors are available to answer all your queries on the requirements, step-wise process, cost and the documents required to set up a business.
- Persons who are engaged exclusively in the business of supplying goods or services or both that are not liable to tax or wholly exempt from tax or an agriculturist, to the extent of supply of produce out of cultivation of land are not liable to register under GST.
- If all the supplies being made by a supplier are taxable under reverse charge, there is no requirement for such a supplier to register in light of Notification No. 5/2017-Central Tax dated 19.06.2017.
| || || |
- The one when the taxable person no more requires it (voluntary cancellation), or
- When the proper officer considers the Registration liable for cancellation in view of certain specified defaults (Suo-Motu cancellation) in situations like when the registrant is not doing business from the registered place of business or if he issues a tax invoice without making the supply of goods or services.
In the case where registration is cancelled suo-motu by the proper officer, the taxable person can apply within 30 days of service of cancellation order, requesting the officer for revoking the cancellation ordered by him. However, before applying, the person has to make good the defaults (by filing all pending returns, making payment of all dues, and so) for which the officer cancelled the registration. If satisfied, the proper officer will revoke the cancellation earlier ordered by him.
However, suppose the officer concludes to reject the request for revocation of cancellation. In that case, he will first observe the principle of natural justice by issuing notice to the person and hearing him on the issue.
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise