Branch Office Registration of Foreign Company @ $1599
All Inclusive Professional Fee and Out of Pocket Expenses | Pay Govt Fee on Actual Basis
Table Of Content
|S.No||A. Mother/Parent Company||B. Company Registered Address|
Certificate of Incorporation / Registration of Foreign Company
Colour Photo - 5
Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
Passport - 5 Copy
List of Details in respect of Directors/Key Executives
Business Visa Copy with Immigration Stamp of arrival
Details of shareholders of the applicant company
National Identity Card - 5 Copy
Net worth certificate attested by Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Latest Address Proof (Bank Statement/ Electricity/ Water Bill/ Phone Bill)
Audited financial statement of the last Five preceding years
Board Resolution Appointing the AR
Banker’s Report from the applicant’s banker in the host country
Power of Attorney in the name of AR
- The networth of foreign head office must be above $ 100,000
- The applicant company should have profitability track record of Five Years.
- Board Resolution approving the opening of the branch office in India
- Declaration from the applicant on FDI eligibility and source of fund
- Declaration about the nature of the activity, the location of the activity of proposed BO and nature of the activity, the location of activity of the applicant company.
- Form FNC
- Letter of Comfort form holding company
Wondering How to Start a Business.
Our startup advisors are available to answer all your queries on the requirements, step-wise process, cost and the documents required to set up a business.
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise
Leading Brands Rely on Our Expertise
- Sri Lanka,
- Hong Kong,
- Or any application for opening of a branch office in Jammu & Kashmir, North East Region and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands.
- Certificate of Incorporation or business license of parent company
- Charter issued to the foreign company by the government
- Memorandum of Association or Articles (Rules of the Company)
- A declaration from the foreign corporation (parent company) that the parent company shall meet any shortfall in meeting the expenses of branch office
- Five years historical Financial Statement of the parent company duly attested by its auditors
- A certificate from the auditors of the parent company that the net worth of the parent co is more than $ 1,00,000
- The identity and address proof of the responsible person to do compliance for the branch office in India.
- Premises proof, where the branch office shall be registered
- A No objection certificate from the owner of the premises of the registered office.
- In case the document is in the foreign language, then a certified translation thereof must be filed.
- All the document having foreign origin shall be legalised as per Hague convention or by the Indian embassy, high commission.
- A certified copy of the charter, statutes or memorandum and articles, of the company or other instrument constituting or defining the constitution of the company and, if the instrument is not in the English language, a certified translation thereof in the English language;
- The full address of the registered or principal office of the company;
- A list of the directors and secretary of the company containing such particulars as may be prescribed;
- The name and address or the names and addresses of one or more persons resident in India authorized to accept on behalf of the company service of process and any notices or other documents required to be served on the company;
- The full address of the office of the company in India which is deemed to be its principal place of business in India;
- Particulars of opening and closing of a place of business in India on earlier occasion or occasions;
- A declaration that none of the directors of the company or the authorized representative in India has ever been convicted or debarred from the formation of companies and management in India or abroad; and Any other information as may be prescribed.