Producer Company Registration
Incorporated Private Limited Companies can be registered as Producer Companies under Section of the Companies Act, 2013. Here, at SetIndiaBiz, we provide end-to-end services of Producer company registration online through our all inclusive and extremely affordable packages. Our services are quick, easy, and extremely professional, provided to you by our dedicated team of CA, CS, and paralegal experts, with more than 18 years of experience in Company Incorporation and related services.
Leading Brands Rely On Our Expertise
Table Of Content
What is the meaning of a Producer Company?
Key decisions to be taken before starting a Producer Company?
Checklist for Producer Company Registration
Checklist for Registering a Producer Company
Call us at: +91 9899 600 605 or
Email us: email@example.com
Stepwise Process to Register a Private Limited Company Registration
Wondering How to Start a Business.
Our startup advisors are available to answer all your queries on the requirements, step-wise process, cost and the documents required for Registration of Company.
Documents Required for Registering a Producer Company
|Documents of the Members|
|Documents of the Premises|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Business involved in production, procurement, or manufacturing of Primary Produce
- Business involved in the marketing / promotion of primary produce
- Businesses involved in technical assistance to producers, like training and educating members or Research and Development activities
- Businesses that are exclusively financing primary production activities
- Businesses providing infrastructure support for primary business activities
Subject to provisions in articles of association of a Producer Company, every Member shall initially receive only such value for the produce or products pooled and supplied, as the Board of Producer Company may determine, and the withheld price may be disbursed later in cash or in kind or by allotment of equity shares, in proportion to the produce supplied to the Producer Company during the financial year to such extent and in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be decided by the Board.
Every Member shall, on the share capital contributed, receive only a limited return, and surplus if any, remaining after the payment of limited return, may be disbursed as patronage bonus, amongst the members, in proportion to their participation in the business of the Producer Company, either in cash or by way of allotment of equity shares, or both, as may be decided by the Members at the general meeting of members.
- the name of the company with “Producer Company Limited” as the last words of the name of such Company
- the State in which the registered office of the Producer Company is to situate
- the main objects of the Producer Company among the many objects specified in section 581B of the Companies Act, 2013
- the names and addresses of the members
- the amount of share capital with which the Producer Company is to be registered and the capital subscribed by each member
- the names, addresses and occupations of the first directors
- the individual liabilities of the members
- in case of inter state co-operative societies, the states to whose territories their objects extend to.
- promoting the social and economic welfare of Producer Members or producers or general public, or
- promoting the mutual assistance principles among the members