Startup India Seed Fund Scheme - Overview
Key Features of Startup India Seed Fund:
Eligibility to Apply for Startup India Seed Fund
Details & Documents Required Startup India Seed Fund Application
|Minimum Requirements||Details & Documents|
How to get Seed Funding for Startup in India?
The stepwise guide below will help you understand our services better!
Step-1: Register on Startup India Portal
Step-2: Get DPIIT Recognition Certificate
Step-3: Apply for Startup India Seed Fund
Step-4: Evaluation & Shortlisting By Incubators
Step-5: Selection & Shortlisting By ISMC
Step-6: Disbursal of Seed Funds to Startups
Benefits of Startup India Seed Fund Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
How can Startups track the status of their application?
1. Can I apply for Startup India Seed Fund as an individual entrepreneur?
2. How much seed funding can a Startup receive under the scheme?
3. Are there any educational qualifications required for Seed Fund Application?
4. What can seed funds be used for?
5. How are incubators selected for disbursing seed funds?
- Incubator must be a legal entity
- Incubator should be operational for at least two years on the date of application
- Incubator must have facilities to seat at least 25 individuals
- Incubator must have at least 5 startups undergoing incubation physically on the date of application
- Incubators must have a full-time Chief Executive Officer, experienced in business development and entrepreneurship. He must be supported by a capable team responsible for mentoring startups in testing and validating ideas.
- Incubator should not be disbursing seed fund to incubatees using funding from any third-party private entity
- Incubator must have been assisted by Central/State Government(s)
- In case the incubator has not been assisted by Central or State Government(s):
- Incubator must be operational for at least three years
- Must have at least 10 separate startups undergoing incubation in the incubator physically on the date of application
- Must present audited annual reports for the last 2 years
- Any additional criteria as may be decided by the Experts Advisory Committee (EAC)