FCRA Annual Return

Avail Free Consultation

The non-profit organisation or NGO that is registered under the FCRA with the ministry of home affairs has to file an annual return of the contributions received and utilised from the foreign source. We help in FCRA Compliance.

Get in touch with us

Your Information is safe with us