Table of Contents
Steps to becoming a Snapdeal seller
- Visit sellers.Snapdeal.com and fill the online registration form.
- The website will then verify the information provided and submitted by the seller in the form
- After receiving a confirmation from the portal, the seller needs to submit the following documents in the case of either a new or an established business
- Pan Card for the business
- TIN Number for the business
- Bank Account Number for the business
- Any other document sought by the website
Set up your Indian Company
Remotely at only ₹7,999/-*
100% Online by Virtual Meeting
How to sell on Snapdeal
Listing your Products
Receive Orders and Sell across India
Packaging and Shipping of Products
- The SOI model where your products will be stored by Snapdeal and will ship it on your behalf.
- The Dropship model – where the logistics partner is responsible for collecting the packed products from the seller and deliver it to the customer.