- In the event of an order for service which you may have placed with us in any format and that you have not availed any advisory or consulting from our specialists, directors, employees, associates or agents, then in that specific case, you are eligible to seek cancellation of the service order and consequently may be further eligible for refund subject to you being qualified as such to seek refund based on our refund policy.
- Occurrence of cancellation of any paid consultant for which payment has been successfully made and a confirmation number or email has been generated, and the consultation has not been concluded due to any avertable/ inevitable reason(s) we must be notified of the same in writing- by an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive your email on email@example.com Cancellation can be requested no later than 24 hours before the final delivery time of work, compliances of the document, completion of filing.
- Our Client Support Service team will contact you within 7 working business days regarding the cause of cancellation, confirmation and deduction on cancellation of service. We will return your money within 15 to 30 business days from the request for the cancellation was received and thereafter approved from our end.
- Please note that there will be deduction(s) as per our refund policy. The refund will be processed directly in your Bank/ Credit Card account used to make the payment, or if a specific request for refund by way of the cheque is received, the setindiabiz shall be taking the final decision whether to accept such request.
- In addition, the client will bear the full cost or expenses incurred by us for departmental visits, cancellation of the document, preparation of documents, stamp duties, notarization of the document. In all the cases, GST charged/levied with the consultation/professional fee will not be refunded to the client as the GST goes to a third party, i.e. tax authorities.
If we decide to change our Cancellation Policy, we will post those changes on this page.