Before you start the process of registering a company for your startup, it is necessary to have precise and exact knowledge of what are the minimum requirements to register a company in India. We have a separate article where the Minimum Requirements To Incorporate a Company has been explained in great details. For overall process, cost and for the frequently asked question you may refer to our updated webpage on company registration . In this article, we are dealing with the documents required to set up a company. There are three sets of the document and essential information in our online questionnaire that is required to register a company in India. The essential list of necessary documents are as under
- Papers of the Shareholders/Directors
- Documents of the Registered Address and NOC
- Signed statutory documents and declarations
- Online Questionnaire for Information and Document Upload
- Two-person to take responsibility as Director/Shareholder
- The same person can be Director as well as a shareholder.
- There is a different process for foreign applicants
- You have to decide the capital of the company based on requirements
- There is no minimum or maximum level of capital prescribed
- The name of the company must be unique and in terms of the law.