Before you start the process of registering a company for your startup, it is necessary to have clear and exact knowledge of what are the minimum requirements to register a company in India. To know the details process and cost of company registration please visit our web page at https://www.setindiabiz.com/company-registration/ We are dealing with the minimum requirements then followed by an updated list of documents for company registration as on 21st April 2020. This page shall be updated at regular intervals.
- Two-person to take responsibility as Director/Shareholder
- The same person can be Director as well as a shareholder.
- There is a different process for foreign applicants
- You have to decide the capital of the company based on requirements
- There is no minimum or maximum level of capital prescribed
- The name of the company must be unique and in terms of the law.
List of Documents for Promoters
- Passport Size Photograph – 3 Copies
- Self-attested copy of Pan Card – 3 Copies
- Self-attested Aadhar Card (Required for Digital Signature)
- Identity Proof of Promoters
- Address Proof of Promoters
Identity Proof of Promoters – List
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- All document must be self-attested
Address Proof of Promoters – List
- Bank Statement
- Bank Passbook with the latest transaction entry
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Mobile Bill
- Address proof must not be older than 2 months.
- All Documents must be self-attested.
Registered Address of Company
- Electricity Bill,
- Telephone Bill,
- Gas Bill
- Address Proof must be in the name of the owner of premises
- The RO Proof should not be older than 2 months
- No-Objection Letter from the Owner
- Consent from all named first directors in the articles, to act as director of the company.
- NO Objection from the owner of the premises
- Signature of all promoters on Digital Signature Form