Before you start the process of registering a company for your startup, it is necessary to have precise and exact knowledge of what are the minimum requirements to register a company in India. We have a separate article where the Minimum Requirements To Incorporate a Company has been explained in great details.
For overall process, cost and for the frequently asked question you may refer to our updated webpage on company registration. In this article, we are dealing with the documents required to set up a company. There are three sets of the document and essential information in our online questionnaire that is required to register a company in India. The essential list of necessary documents are as under.
- Papers of the Shareholders/Directors
- Documents of the Registered Address and NOC
- Signed statutory documents and declarations
- Online Questionnaire for Information and Document Upload
- Two-person to take responsibility as Director/Shareholder
- The same person can be Director as well as a shareholder.
- There is a different process for foreign applicants
- You have to decide the capital of the company based on requirements
- There is no minimum or maximum level of capital prescribed
- The name of the company must be unique and in terms of the law.
List of Documents Required For Company Registration
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- Pan Card of All Promoters
- Address Proof: Telephone, Gas,
Electricity Bill, or Bank Statement
- Identity Proof: Passport/Voter ID/Driving License
- Proof of Premises: Telephone, Electricity, Water Bill
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) From Owner
- Download NOC Format.