Spice+ / Spice Plus – New MCA Form for Company Registration in India
The existing pdf version of the spice 32 form shall be discontinued the launch of the new web-based Spice Plus Form. The ministry of corporate affairs as a part of its Initiative to Boost Ease of Doing Business (EODB) in India shall be issuing a formal notification shortly. The Spice Plus Web-Based Form would offer various other registration services along with the Registration of Company, the List of all services to be provided by the Spice Plus form is as under
- Name Reservation (Run would be discontinued for Company Registration)
- Allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Company Incorporation
- Issue of PAN Number for the Company
- Issue of TAN
- Registration of Company as an Employer with EPFO
- ESIC Registration for the Company
- Profession Tax Registration for the State of Maharashtra
- Opening of Bank Account.
- Registration of Company as Tax Payer in GST
The RUN form shall be applicable only to change the name of the company, and for the registration of companies, the application shall be filed only by way of Spice Plus Form.
However, as a measure of a smooth transition from the old environment of Spice Form-based incorporation to the new web-based Company Registration, for the cases where the name of the proposed company is already approved through RUN, the old Spice Form shall be used. Even for the resubmissions of all previously filed cases shall continue to be filed through Spice Form.