The following types of companies can be registered using Form INC-29
Procedure for Fast Track Company Registration using Form INC-29
Step (i): Obtain Digital Signature
The prerequisites for obtaining Digital Signature are
- Signed Digital Signature form.
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card.
- Self-attested copy of Address Proof.
Step (ii): Prepare Form INC-29
Director cum Subscribers having DIN Number
Director cum Subscribers NOT having DIN Number
- Occupational Details, Personal Details, and Educational Qualification.
- PAN Number- In case of Indian National.
- Email Address of the Director.
- Passport Number – In case of Foreign National.
- Address information of the Director.
- Proof of Address – Bank Statement / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill.
- Proof of Identity – Voters ID Card / Driver’s License / Passport / Aadhar Card.
Name for the Company
Thus, the following important points are required to be kept in mind while applying for a name using Form INC-29
- Is the proposed company name provided as per Companies Act, 2013 in the correct format?
- Does the proposed name of the company contain the name of any blood relative?
- Do any of the subscribers carry or run business in the same name with a Partnership or Proprietorship?
- Does the proposed name of the company require any approval from Sectoral Regulator like RBI or SEBI or others?
- Is the proposed company name identical or similar to an existing company name or LLP name of the foreign company name?
- Is the proposed company name identical or similar to a filed or registered trademark?
Incorporation Documents to be attached with Form INC-29
- Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Articles of Association (AOA).
- Affidavit and declaration by first Subscribers and Directors.
- Copies of the utility bill of the registered office address that are not older than 2 months.
- Proof of Registered Office Address – Rental Agreement / Sale Deed.
- If the proposed company name is a filed or registered trademark, then NOC from the trademark applicant or owner must be attached
Additionally, depending on the case, other documents may have to be attached.