Table of Contents
Meaning of a One Person Company
Procedure for OPC Registration
Another significant prerequisite OPC registration documents is the requirement of DIN with all the current directors before filing the SPICe+ application. DIN can be obtained by applying through form DIR 3, along with the fixed application fee of Rs. 500. The documents of the applicant required to be submitted with DIR 3 includes the PAN card, Proof of Identity, and the Proof of registered address of the applicant.
OPC Registration Documents
- The PAN card, Proof of Identity, and Proof of Registered address of the applicant director
- DIN of all current directors
- MOA of the company with details filled in all 6 clauses, namely, the name clause, the Situation clause, the object clause, the liability clause, the capital clause, and the nominee clause.
- AoA of the company
- Personal KYC details and documents of the nominee (PAN card, Proof of Identity, Proof of registered address)
- Nominee consent form (INC 3)
- Declaration of first directors of the authenticity of details and documents furnished in the application (INC 9)
- Declaration of independently practicing CA/ CS/ High Court Advocate (INC 14)
- Proof of registered address of the principal place of business
- No Objection Certificate from the owner of the premises
- Rent Agreement or property documents of the premises