Which business entities can register as an MSME?
Prerequisites of MSME Registration for Partnership Firm?
- For Micro Businesses – The total amount invested in the firm must be less than Rs. 1 crore, and the annual turnover must be less than Rs. 5 crores in order for it to qualify as a micro enterprise for MSME registration.
- For Small Businesses – In the case of a small business, your total business investment must be less than Rs. 10 crores, and your annual turnover must be less than Rs. Fifty crores in order to be eligible for the MSME registration.
- For Medium-Sized Businesses – The largest businesses on the list are medium-sized businesses. The total investment must be less than Rs. Fifty crores and the annual turnover must be below Rs. 250 crores in order to be eligible for MSME registration.
Have Questions related to MSME Registration?
What details are required for Udyam Registration of a Partnership Firm?
- Aadhaar Number: The managing partner’s Aadhaar number is entered in the case of a partnership firm. The Aadhaar number must have 12 digits.
- Name of Applicant: The name on the Aadhaar card, whose number is entered in the choice above, is filled out in this field.
- Social Category: Select the applicant’s social category from the list of available possibilities.
- Organizational Types: Select an organization from the list of available possibilities. The MSME certificate will be printed with these options.
- Name of the firm: At this point, enter the name of the firm or the enterprise. The MSME or Udyam certificate for partnership firm will bear this name.
- Business Location or Plant: Carefully, provide the business address in this section’s location field.
- PAN number: Enter the business PAN card’s 10-digit PAN number.
- Date of Incorporation or Registration: Indicate the date the business officially started.
- Mobile Number: Enter the applicant’s or company’s mobile number. You will receive an OTP at this contact number.
- E-mail address: Enter the candidates’ email addresses here.
- Upload the Aadhaar Card: Applicants must upload or scan a copy of the front side of their Aadhaar card.
- PAN card upload: Applicants may upload a scanned copy of their PAN card.