Business or Company PAN Card Document Required

  • Setindiabiz Team
  • August 10, 2023
Business or Company PAN card document required
Business or company PAN card document required – PAN card can be obtained by business entities such as Partnership Firm, Private Limited CompanyLimited Liability PartnershipOne Person Company, etc., in the name of the legal entity. In this blog, we have enlisted the documents required for acquiring business or company PAN card in India.

Applying for PAN Card

Form 49A (for Indian citizens, Indian Companies, Entities incorporated in India and unincorporated entities formed in India) and Form 49AA (for individuals not being a citizen of India, entities incorporated outside India and unincorporated entities formed outside India) are submitted in order to acquire PAN card for business or company.
There are various methods for applying for PAN card. However, paper application is still the most preferred method that must be submitted to NSDL after signature for final processing.

Proprietorship PAN Card

Proprietorship’s are not a separate legal entity. Hence, the PAN of the proprietor is the PAN of a proprietorship firm. The following documents of the proprietor can be submitted to obtain a PAN in the name of the Proprietor.
S.No. Proof of Identity Proof of Address
School leaving certificate
Electricity bill
Matriculation certificate
Telephone bill
Degree of a recognised educational institution
Depository account
Depository account
Credit card
Credit card
Bank account
Bank account
Ration card
Water bill
Employer certificate
Ration card
Property tax assessment order
Voter identity card
Property tax assessment order
Voter identity card
Driving licence
Driving licence
Rent receipt
Certificate of identity signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted Officer, as the case may be.
Certificate of address signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted Officer, as the case may be.

Hindu Undivided Family PAN Card

S.No. The following documents must be submitted with a HUF Pan card application
Affidavit by the karta of undivided the Hindu Undivided Family stating the family name, father’s name and (HUF) address of all the coparceners on the date of application
Copy of any document applicable in the case of an individual specified in serial number 1, in respect of karta of the Hindu undivided family, as proof of identity and address.
S.No. The documents required for obtaining Company PAN Card
Copy of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of in India Companies (ROC).

Partnership Firm or LLP PAN Card

S.No. The documents required for obtaining partnership firm or LLP PAN Card are
Copy of Partnership Deed.
Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Firms or ROC in case of Limited Liability Liability Partnerships.

Trust PAN Card

S.No. The documents required for obtaining Trust PAN Card
Copy of trust deed.
Certificate of registration issued by Charity Commissioner.

Association or Society PAN Card

S.No. The documents required for obtaining PAN card for an Association or Society
Copy of Agreement.
Copy of Certificate of Registration Number issued by Charity Commissioner or body of Registrar of Co-operative individuals Society or any other Competent or local Authority.
any other document originating from any Central Government or State Government establishing Identity and, address registered of such person.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Talk To An Expert

*Your Information is safe with us | Privacy Policy

Exclusive Offer For CA, CS, CMA, Advocate & Tax Practitioners

Apply for Professional Tax Registration

The Professional Tax is mandatory for every company, LLP, GST-registered business, and other applicable professionals. Registration must be obtained within 30 days of incorporation or registration date. Comply now to Avoid Penalty.

Professional Tax Applicable States

Free consultation and calculator of dues, interest & penalty, if any.

Shops & Establishment Act Registration

(Mandatory to all commercial establishments in every state)
All new establishments must register with the office of the Labour Commissioner (Under the applicable state Shops & Establishment Act) within 30 days of their incorporation for companies or LLPs or the start of business for proprietorships or other businesses.
Free consultation and help to calculate dues, interest & penalty, if any.

Protect Your Trademark Now!

(We help you file trademarks in India and abroad)
Don’t let copycats steal your Trademark or Brand. Register your trademarks now in India to protect your brand, logo, slogan, etc. We have helped over 15K Brands secure their IP.

You Can Protect the Following

Free consultation and Trademark Search in Governemt Database