Set up your Indian Company
Remotely at only ₹7,999/-*
100% Online by Virtual Meeting
- Name application in e-form INC 1 will be processed & disposed of by Central Registration Centre (CRC) to reduce the time taken in the disposal of a name application and further to rationalize the name approval process throughout states.
- Now the government is promoting registration of companies through INC 29 route and has made provision for providing three opportunities to remove the defect or deficiency in the documents and form filed through e-form INC 29, one at the time of filing INC 29 and two opportunities thereafter. Earlier in INC 29 there were only two opportunities to remove the defect if any before rejection of application
- Name of a company need not be indicative of the object but if the proposed name contains a word which relates to the object such word must conform to the activities mentioned into the memorandum of association (MOA) of that company.
- An existing company well known to the public through its abbreviated names may change their name to the abbreviation of existing name by following the rules and regulation of the Companies Act. Further, the existing company may form a new company either a joint venture, associate company or subsidiary company with their abbreviated name but it must carry a word which relates to the proposed business of such new company. Thus, a proposed abbreviated name of an existing company cannot be rejected on the ground of being vague.
- Now there is no need to change the name of a company in case of a change in business activity if a name does not carry word which relates to its previous activity. Where the name of a company contains a word which relates to their business activity the company must file for the change in the active part of name within six months of the change of their business activity.