Table of Contents
Documents required for FSSAI registration
1. FSSAI Registration
List of documents required for FSSAI Registration:
- The person’s authorized address is proof.
- A passport-sized photograph of the individual.
- The location and name of the company.
- FSSAI declaration form.
- Specifics about the type of business.
2. FSSAI State License
Documents required for State FSSAI License:
- Documents proving a person’s identity, such as an Aadhar card, passport, voter ID card, driving license, and so on.
- An in-depth description of the nature of the business.
- A rental agreement must be signed if the business premise is rented.
- Submit any government registration certificates, such as a certificate of incorporation, a trade license, a partnership deed, a firm registration, a GST registration number, and so on.
- If the business is a partnership firm or a private limited company, submit the MOA and AOA or Partnership Deed.
- To obtain a State FSSAI license, the following licenses must be submitted: e-Trade license, corporation license, municipal license, shop, and establishment registration (anyone).
- FSSAI declaration form.
Documents needed for manufacture or repacker
- Images from the production line
- The layout of the plants
- On the company’s letterhead, list the details of the production machinery.
- Submit product information on the company letterhead.
3. FSSAI Central License
Documents required for Central FSSAI License:
- Submit documentation proving your identity. Aadhar cards, voter identification cards, passports, driver’s licenses, and so on.
- A rental agreement if the business location is rented.
- Company Incorporation Certificates, Partnership Deeds, Firm Registrations, Trade Licenses, GST Registration Numbers, and Shop and Establishment Registrations are examples of government registration certificates.
- If you run a partnership firm or a private limited company, you must submit an MoA and an AoA, as well as a Partnership Deed.
- According to the company’s authority letter, the responsible person is authorized to file the FSSAI application.
- The list of food categories that the manufacturer wishes to manufacture must be stated in the case of the manufacturer.
- An IE code (Import Export Code) must be submitted for the categories of import and export.
Documents required for manufacturing:
- Images from the production line.
- Product information.
- Plant Layout.
- Submit information on the letterhead of the manufacturing machinery.
- A water test report is required if the company operates a mineral water plant.
How Setindiabiz can help you?
The FSSAI license inflates the consumer’s belief that the food they’re eating is of high quality and meets safety requirements. Acquiring an FSSAI license is not difficult; all you have to do is fulfill the criteria. Moreover the documents required for FSSAI registration are not difficult to acquire. You must keep an eye on each of them so that your business may not suffer in any circumstance.