What is MCA Master Data?
The details it contains include:
- The name of the company or LLP
- The CIN of the company or LLPIN of the LLP
- The details of the jurisdictional ROC who incorporated the company / LLP (ROC Code)
- LLP / Company Registration number
- Class of Company (whether Public / Private)
- Category of Company (whether limited by shares or limited by guarantee)
- Authorised and paid up capital of the company / LLP
- The date on which the company / LLP was incorporated
- registered office of the company / LLP is located
- Address of any other office/s where the company / LLP is maintaining its statutory documents and account books
- e-mail address of the company / LLP
- Status of the company for e-filing
- Whether the company is listed or not, and if listed, the stocks of the company are suspended at the stock exchange
- The date on which the last Annual General Meeting of the company was held
- The number of members (applicable only if the company has no share capital)
- Status of Compliance for the company
What are the Steps to Check Company Registration Number in India?
What are The Other Details You Can View Under MCA Master Data?
- Details of the authorised signatory director / designated partner of the company / LLP:
Anyone Director of a company can be authorised by its Board of Directors to sign the application of company registration and every other application subsequently filed by the company. This director is called the “Authorized Signatory” of the Company. The same goes for LLP as well, the only difference being that the signatory here is one of its designated partners authorised by all the other partners of the LLP.
The master data gives you the option to view the professional details of this authorised signatory, including his name, DIN / DPIN / PAN, designation in the company or LLP, the status of his Digital Signature Certificate (whether registered or not), expiry date of the digital signature certificate, if the DIN has been surrendered, then the date of such surrender.
All you need to do is go to the MCA website and click on the “MCA Services” tab on the menu. From the dropdown, under Master Data, click on the “View Signatory Details” option. Enter the CIN / LLPIN of the company / LLP and submit. You will be able to view the details of the authorised signatory of the concerned company / LLP.
- Details of any director / designated partner of the Company / LLP:
You can also view the personal details of any director of the Company, like his name, DIN number, and complete details of companies in which the concerned individual is a director. All you need to do is go to the MCA website and click on the “MCA Services” tab on the menu. From the dropdown, under Master Data, click on the “View Director Master Data” option. Enter the DIN number of the director and submit. You will be able to view the details of the concerned director of the company.
- Index of Charges of the company / LLP:
Among the master data services, you can also view the charges due on the company, whether it is related to any asset or property it owns, and compliance which is due in its name or a loan it has taken from any bank or financial institution. You can view the type of charge, the amount of charge and the duration for which it has been due.
With Master Data Services, the MCA has provided an easy process to check company registration numbers online. In this blog, we have explained every bit of information related to company registration number check under the MCA Master Data Services. However, if you still have any further queries, you can contact us directly, and we will resolve them in no time.