Table of Contents
Pre-Condition For PSARA License
Before filing the application for Private Security Agency Regulation Act, 2005, the applicant need to work on its essential requirements in terms of documents required.
- All basic documents of the company in the form of its certificate of incorporation, Memorandum of Association, and Articles of Association.
- Pan Card of the applicant
- TAN Number,
- GST Registration,
- PF and ESIC,
- Registration under the Shops and establishment act with the labor department.
Stages Of Licence and Area of Operation
- If there is any pending Case of Complaint of criminal nature in the general police record concerning the applicants.
- Is there any report about the applicant or its owners that they were or are at present engaged in any activities which are detrimental or prejudicial to the national security of India or of the public order.
- Details of earlier operated security agency by the applicant either individually or in a partnership.
- Does the applicant possess any special qualification or skill which may facilitate in the operations of the agency?
Condition Of Licence
Controlling Authority under PSARA
- Issuance of the license,
- Its renewal and regulation of the operation of private security agencies.
- Appointment of security guards training institutes
- All other functions as are required to be performed by him under the PSARA or the regulations made by respective state government.