What is the Poultry Farming Business?
Steps to Start a Poultry Farming Business in India
Step Wise Process to Setup Poultry Unit.
Pick your Poultry Sector & Type of Bird:
Decide the Location of your Farm:
Decide on the appropriate form of business:
- Sole Proprietorship: A sole proprietorship is the most basic type of business, with one owner responsible for both the financial and legal aspects of the company. Your firm does not need to be registered with the state as a sole proprietorship. You must also obtain the applicable licenses and permits. It involves less paperwork, is easy to start, and has no corporate business taxes. Further, a sole proprietorship can be a risky form of business as there is no liability protection. The proprietor liability to the business is unlimited and hence we do not recommend a proprietorship firm, instead for a single owner a One-Person Company (OPC) is a better choice. Learn More
- Partnership: A partnership is a legal entity with two or more owners that operates jointly as a firm with joint and severe liability. This is like instead of one proprietor we have two and because they share capital/profits of the firm, they are commonly referred to as the Partners. We do not recommend a partnership firm for the poultry business and instead as an alternative, you may consider an LLP or a Private Limited Company. Click here to Read More.
- Limited Liability Partnership: LLP is an abbreviation for Limited Liability Partnership. It is considered a hassle-free sort of business and easy to carry out day-to-day operations. An entrepreneur can avail of many benefits if he/she chooses LLP to incorporate business. Like, such as lower registration costs, lower compliance burden, partners’ participation in business, and so on. We highly recommend the LLP if you are starting a poultry farming business. Click here to Read More.
- One Person Company: OPC is an abbreviation for One Person Company. One-person company is highly advisable for sole owners in comparison to going for a proprietorship. OPC will offer you a business entity and limited liability. We will help you to make an OPC and provide all the legal compliance. Learn More
- PVT Limited Company: PVT Limited Company is undoubtedly the best form to start a business. It offers limited liability, separate legal entity, flexible, easy maintenance, etc. We highly recommend PVT Limited Company as it provides many legal benefits to the owner to protect the business. Click here to Raed More.
Decide the Name, LOGO, and Trademark for your company:
Define your target market:
Generate a business plan:
Market and Advertising: