What is the process of registering a company online?
- e-MOA and e-AOA
- Utility bills (telephone/ electricity/ water/ gas bill) not older than 2 months, as the proof of residence at the office address
- Proof of Identity and address of the applicant director
- Stamped and notarised rent agreement and NOC from the landlord if the property is rented
- Forms DIR 2, INC 9, and INC 14
- All the documents and the application form needs to be signed by the DSC of the applicant director.
Online Company Registration in India
It is easy, 100% Online and Affordable
How to track Pvt Ltd Company Registration status online?
- Name of the company
- ROC Code
- Registration Number
- Category, subcategory, and class of company
- Authorised capital
- Paid-up capital
- Number of members, applicable only in the case of companies that do not have authorised capital.
- Date of registration
- Registered office address
- Registered email address
- Whether listed or unlisted
- Date of last Annual General Meeting
- Date of Balance Sheet
- Names and DINs of all the directors, along with their contact details and their dates of appointment.
- Besides, the MOA and Certificate of Registration of the company can be viewed publicly on the site.