Table of Contents
What is the process of registering a company online?
- e-MOA and e-AOA
- Utility bills (telephone/ electricity/ water/ gas bill) not older than 2 months, as the proof of residence at the office address
- Proof of Identity and address of the applicant director
- Stamped and notarised rent agreement and NOC from the landlord if the property is rented
- Forms DIR 2, INC 9, and INC 14
- All the documents and the application form needs to be signed by the DSC of the applicant director.
How to track Pvt Ltd Company Registration status online?
The detailed procedure to track Pvt Ltd Company registration status on the MCA website has been mentioned below.
- Name of the company
- ROC Code
- Registration Number
- Category, subcategory, and class of company
- Authorised capital
- Paid-up capital
- Number of members, applicable only in the case of companies that do not have authorised capital.
- Date of registration
- Registered office address
- Registered email address
- Whether listed or unlisted
- Date of last Annual General Meeting
- Date of Balance Sheet
- Names and DINs of all the directors, along with their contact details and their dates of appointment.
- Besides, the MOA and Certificate of Registration of the company can be viewed publicly on the site.
The Master Data facility enables the general public to view the relevant details or master data of a company or an LLP that has been registered with the Registrar of Companies. The facility to track Pvt Ltd Company registration status online is available free of cost on the official website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The details of the company or the LLP, that are furnished online under this facility include its name, its corporate identity, location details, and registration details. The advantage of using this facility is that one can easily verify the authenticity of a company or LLP operating in the market.