Table of Contents
Important Points for Maintaining Minutes
- A company must follow a consistent form of maintaining the Minutes. Any modification in the form shall be authorized by the Board.
- For meetings of the board and its Committees, a separate minutes book shall be maintained
- Minutes in electronic form shall also be maintained along with Timestamp.
- Company is free to maintain its minutes in physical or in electronic form.
- Resolutions by the postal ballot are also required to be recorded in the minutes of general meetings