Procedure To Register A Private Limited Company Online
- Name of the applicant
- Category of the applicant (Individual/organization)
- Contact details of the applicant (mobile number and e-mail address)
- Address of the applicant
- Use of DSC
- Class of DSC (Only class III DSC are valid to be used as signatures for the SPICe+ application form and all the supporting documents uploaded digitally)
- Validity period (1,2 or 3 years)
- Certificate type (Signed/Signed+encryption key)
- The AGILE PRO Form (INC-35): mandatory applications for EPF, ESIC, GST, Profession tax registrations, and opening a bank account for the businesses.
- URC-1: The e-URC-1 application is to be filed for the conversion of a partnership firm or an LLP into a company, under section 366 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 3 (2) of the Companies (Authorised to Registered) Rules, 2014.
- e-MOA (INC-33) and e-AoA (INC-34): mandatory only for Section 8 companies, companies that have at least one non-individual first foreign subscriber, other Part 1 companies, and companies that have more than 7 subscribers.
- INC-9: Declaration by present or first director of the company against being an offender, fraud, guilty of breach of duty, a provision of the Companies Act (2013), or any other company law. The declaration also guarantees that the documents submitted for incorporation of the company are absolutely authentic. Mandatory only for companies that have more than 20 subscribers/directors or companies that have at least one director/subscriber who does not possess a DIN or PAN.
- Proof of Identity and address of the current directors and shareholders.
- PAN and Aadhar card of the applicant
- Utility bills (telephone, electricity, or water), not more than 2 months old, as proof of residence at the office address
- NOC from the landlord if the property is rented.
- Stamped and notarized rent agreement
- If the company has a non-individual foreign subscriber, then its Certificate of Incorporation is required.
- If the company itself is its subscriber, a resolution passed by the promoter company is required.
- Director’s consent form DIR-2
- Subscriber’s sheet containing details of subscribers including name, occupation, PAN number, address, number of shares held, and signature.
- INC-14 form: declaration by professionals (CA, CS, or advocates) that the details and documents submitted along with the form are authentic.
Online Company Registration in India
It is easy, 100% Online and Affordable