Formats and Documentation For Company Incorporation
A private limited company is the most preferred form of business worldwide, the investors and lenders prefer to finance in a private limited company as a preferred form of business, and frankly, there is no business which can say I don’t need funding. Hence the Pvt Ltd form of business is the best choice for a startup. I am happy to say that the central government is pushing for a mechanism which shall make company incorporation within one day a reality. However, we always advise to account for a week time as there may be issues with the name of the proposed company and documentation. Formats and Documentation For Company Incorporation
Following are the Documents Required For Incorporation
Documentation for Promoter
- Colour Photographs – Two front facing picture with plain background
- Pan Card, (Name on pan card must match with pan database of government of India)
- Identity Proof (Passport, Driving License or Voter ID Card)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement or updated Passbook with first and last bank entry page, electricity bill, telephone bill, or any utility bill not older than 2 months)
- For making the digital signature Aadhar Card is necessary
Documents for registered address of the Company
1. Proof of ownership in the form of sale deed, electricity bill, tax paid receipt or any other utility bill not older than 2 months.
2. No objection Certificate from the owner of the premises
All the documents must be self-attested and legible, I have attached a questionnaire, which you may fill and send to me so that I can begin the process of documentation and registration of your start up company. I am always available to serve you. Following Formats or Forms are to be prepared
- Declaration by all the promoters of the company in Form No INC-9 in compliance of section 7(1) (c) of the act.
- Declaration of Promoter- for Non-acceptance of Deposit under the company act, RBI Act and FEMA and SEBI Act
- Consent from all named first directors in the articles, to act as director of the company.
- NO Objection from the owner of the premises
- Signature on Subscriber sheet of MOA and AOA
- Signature of all promoters on Digital Signature Form