DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GST REGISTRATION OF COMPANY
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GST REGISTRATION OF A COMPANY
The taxable event in GST is the supply of goods or services or both, various taxable events of the former tax regime, like manufacturing, sale, purchase, rendering of service, entry into a territory of state etc. have been done away with in favour of just one event; i.e. supply. Generally the person who supplies the goods or services are required to pay the tax, however in cases of import or other notified supplies the liability to pay GST may be on the person receiving the goods or services, this situation is known as Reverse Charge Mechanism. The person who is liable to pay GST is definitely required to obtain registration. Following is the cases when registration of GST is required.
- The GST Registration can be obtained by any person Voluntarily
- Mandatory if the Aggregate Turnover exceeds 20 Lakh
- For the North Eastern States, the Turnover Limit of GST is 10 Lac
- If registered in any previous tax regime which got submerged in GST
- In case of transfer of business, the transferee has to obtain new GST Registration
- Persons making an inter-state supply of Goods or Services
- Any casual taxpayer
- Who is liable to pay GST on reverse charge method
- When entering into the foreign trade (Import/Export)
- Non-Resident Taxable Person
- Supply of Goods or Service through E-com Operator
- Input Service Distributor
- Every person is supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered person.
The registration of GST is a PAN based registration and on one pan multiple GST registration can be obtained for a different location or for different business activity. The application for GST Registration must be filed within 30 days of the
GST Registration is a PAN based registration which is done online with Digital Signature of the director of the company or of a person who has been duly authorized to sign for and on behalf of the company. The documents to be submitted while applying for the GST registration differs from the applicant director or authorized representative. While filing for GST Registration the OTP is sent on email as well as the mobile number; our team shall be needing the same many time while doing the registration work. For GST registration. Before we proceed to discuss the documentation for GST Registration in context of company being an applicant it is necessary to understand the pre-requisite or the information necessary for the registration of GST
Necessary Information For GST Registration in case of a company
- The locations from where the taxable supply of goods or services is being provided. In case the supply is within one state then one registration is enough, However when the supplies are being made from different you need to obtain separate GST registration
Format of the Board Resolution | Download in Word Format | PDF Format
CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THE RESOLUTION PASSED AT THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF _____________________________________ PRIVATE LIMITED AT THE REGISTERED ADDRESS AT ____________________________, INDIA ON _______ OF ___________ 2017 AT 11 A.M.
RESOLVED THAT the consent of the Board of Directors is accorded for registration under Goods and Services Tax at GST portal under the applicable provisions of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017; The Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 And The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017. And the rules made thereunder.
FURTHER RESOLVED THAT ___________________________, director of the company be and is hereby authorized to represent before the GST department and its competent authority and to sign and submit the application(s), authority letter, disclosures and other related documents required to be filed in connection with the above-mentioned GST registration on behalf of the company. He is further authorised to engage any lawyer or GST Practitioner for compliance with the terms decided by him.
Certified to be true copy