Check Whether Form 8 is applicable on Your LLP
Q What is form-8 for LLP?
The process to file LLP Form-8 is as under
- Check that the form is fully filled
- Digitally sign the Form-8with the DSC of the partners
- If required get form 8 attested by Company Secretary
- Perform a pre scrutiny of the eform
- Upload the form at MCA Portal
- Pay the ROC Fee
Update compliance record of the LLP and Legal File
- Form-8(Final form which was approved by ROC)
- Fee Receipt of filing the Form 8
- Attachments to the digital form such as List of MSME Declaration
- Financial Statement of the LLP.