FDI Company Registration Online
Registration of Indian Subsidiary Company By Foreign Corporation
Government Fee & Taxes are Payable on Actual Basis
- Two Digital Signature?The application for Incorporation of the Company is a 100% online process, and the same is authenticated with the Digital Signature of all the promoters. Hence the first step is to make a Digital Signature of all the promoters.
- DIN For Two Directors? Every director is allotted a Unique Identification Number by the MCA, known as Director Identification Number (DIN). In addition, our package includes the issuance of two DINs during the incorporation process.
- Name Approval of Company? The new company’s name needs to be unique and should not be the same or similar to an already existing company or trademark. For the name approval by the ROC, a separate application in the name of the RUN Application is filed.
- Memorandum of Association?The MOA is one of the basic incorporation documents that set out the object for which a company has been incorporated, the authorised capital, and the amount of paid-up capital the promoters have subscribed to.
- Articles of Association?The Articles of Association (AOA) of a company is the internal constitution for the company that sets the rules and regulations for the management and administration of the company.
- Professional Certification? The Spice Plus Form, e-MOA, and e-AOA are signed by the promoters and must be further certified by a practicing professional such as a High Court Advocate, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary.
- Filing of Spice + Form? Spice Plus form is prescribed for filing an application to the ROC for Incorporation of a Company in India. In the Spice+ Form, the promoters ID and Address proof along with MOA and AOA are filed for the approval of the ROC.
- Certificate of Incorporation? Issuance of the Certificate of Incorporation is the conclusive proof of Registration of Company with the ROC. The Spic Plus application with professional Certification is filed with MCA for company incorporation.
- Company e-PAN & TAN? The Pan Number and TAN for a company are generated at its incorporation and are printed on its Certificate of Incorporation. The Income Tax Department issues e-Pan and e-Tan these days, and no physical; card or letter is sent.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager? We assign a dedicated relationship manager to assist the startup in meeting their legal and Tax Compliance. In addition, our customer care team is always available to assist.
- Bank A/c Support (ICICI or RBL)? We have partnered with Razorpay to facilitate the Current A/c Opening with the nearest ICICI or RBL Bank. As Per RBI and Banks are independent to accept or reject an application, our role is limited to referring the case to the respective Banker.
- INC 20A (Commencement Filing) ?After the company gets incorporated, the company needs to open a Bank A/c and collect the subscribed capital from the promoters. After that, a Declaration to the ROC is made in Form INC20A, also known as the Declaration for Commencement of Business.
- GST Registration?GST Registration is necessary to do supply of Goods or Services. It is mandatory to carry out interstate trade even if the turnover is low. For any international business, the GST is required from the beginning itself.
- MSME Registration (Udyam)?When a company gets registered as MSME, also known as Udyam Registration, it is entitled to several benefits from the government, including but not limited to 50% concession in filing IPR applications.
- Minutes of First Board Meeting?When a company gets registered as MSME, also known as Udyam Registration, it is entitled to several benefits from the government, including but not limited to 50% concession in filing IPR applications.
- Issue of Share Certificate?GST Return filing is mandatory for all registered taxpayers. To Experience our service offering, you get three months Free Trial to our GST Filing Service.
- Franking of Share Certificate?The company must deduct withholding tax on eligible payments; the TDS should be deposited within the 7th day of next month. After that, a quarterly return is filed for reporting TDS deducted and Deposited.
- Appointment of First Auditor?In partnership with Zoho, we provide our customers a Free Cloud-Based GST Ready Invoicing Software.
- Capital Remittance Support?The first board meeting after the Incorporation of the Company is very important; We draft the first Board Meeting with all required resolutions in compliance with the Companies Act and Secretarial Standards.
- FDI Declaration to Bank?Once the inward remittance arrives in India, the investee company has to give an FDI Declaration to their banker. After this step, the Indian banker issues FIRC and KYC of the remitter.
- Registration at RBI Firms Portal?Issue of Share Certificate attracts levy of stamp duty on the same. The rate of stamp duty on the issue of share certificates, whether in physical or demat format, is 0.005% w.e.f. 1st July 2020 and is uniform for all states in India
- Preparation of FDI Filing Documents?As per section 139 of the Companies Act, 2013, the First Statutory Auditor of the newly incorporated company must be appointed within 30 days of incorporation of the company.
- CA Certification for Valuation?GST Return filing is mandatory for all registered taxpayers. Under the God Package, you get twelve months of our GST Return Filing Service.
- CS Certification For FDI Filing?The deduction and payment of TDS on eligible payments is a statutory requirement of law. The TDS Compliance includes payment of monthly TDS within its due date and filing quarterly TDS Returns. Unde the Gold Pack, you get twelve months of TDS Compliance.
- Filing of FC-GPR (FDI Report)?The GOLD Pack customers receive prority processing of orders above silver of basic pack.
- Allotment of UIN from RBI?Taxation is a complex subject; you are entitled to consultation with our Tax Consultants. Drop an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Priority Processing?Taxation is a complex subject; you are entitled to consultation with our Tax Consultants. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Free Tax Consultation?Taxation is a complex subject; you are entitled to consultation with our Tax Consultants. Drop an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you ASAP.
- More than Two Director?The ready-made packs are suitable in case the number of the promoter is two only. However, if the number of promoters is more than two, use the calculator to calculate customed quotations.
- Capital More Than One Lakh?All our packages are for a capital level of upto Rs. 1,00,000/- in case of change in capital, please use the Company Registration Fee Calculator.
- Difficulty in Registered Address?A company needs to have a registered address where the company shall maintain the statutory registers and books of account. However, if there is difficulty in arranging the registered address, the company may be incorporated on a communication address. Please, reach to us for help.
Leading Brands Rely On Our Expertise
Wondering How to Start a Business!
Our startup advisors are available to answer all your queries on the requirements, step-wise process, cost and the documents required to set up a business.